Wednesday 11 August 2010

Games Media Award nomination


I am thrilled to tell you that I was nominated for a Games Media Award earlier today. I've made the shortlist for Regional Games Columnist for my weekly games column in the Scottish Daily Record.

This blog is a small aside from my main job - a place where I can write about games which interest me, away from some - but not all - of the more mainstream titles I review for the paper.

I'm absolutely delighted that my weekly ramblings have been deemed worthy of a place at the awards bash in October, and no matter what transpires on the night, this is a tremendous honour for me.

I'd also like to say well done to all the other nominees, and I would just like to wish everyone all the very best.

2 comments:

James said...

Congratulations, Kilted!

Fingers crossed.

pabloamigo said...

nice one moose!