Tuesday 11 May 2010

3D Dot Game Heroes - PS3

My review copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes arrived this morning. The review code doesn't contain trophies, but I can't say I'm that bothered.

Anyway, I've only had time to put around an hour in so far, but it's such a charming game, I thought I would share some in-game snaps. Yes, that's right, you can pause the game at any moment and take a picture.

As you can see, I chose default hero Flum to play, although there are more than 60 pre-set characters you can play as, including a Dwarf, Ninja, Samurai and there's even a racing car to drive around in. There's also a full character editor, so I'll have a mess around with that later. As the game is a love letter to Nintendo's Zelda series, it would be foolish not to create a chunky Link to play as.

Enjoy the snaps, and I'll post more later.

No comments: