Friday 5 June 2009

Shiren the Wanderer 3 - Wii

Regular readers will be well aware of my love of Shiren the Wanderer. The hardy Samurai's adventures on DS have provided some of the most thrilling gaming experiences I've ever had.

Now, hot from the E3 showfloor, word has reached me that Shiren the Wanderer 3 on Wii is heading to the US early next year.

Atlus picked up the rights to translate and publish the game in North America, and I can only hope and pray that a European-based publisher such as Rising Star take a chance on this excellent title.

Featuring more random dungeons, brand new ways to die (!) and a new roster of imaginative enemies, Shiren 3 looks wonderful. Anyone who has taken the magnificent Chocobo's Dungeon on Wii for a spin will be hoping Shiren 3 makes it to these shores.

Here's my take on Shiren's original adventure on DS
, and some thoughts about Shiren 2, also on DS.

Check out this vid to whet your appetite.

No comments: