Wednesday 24 September 2008

LittleBigPlanet - Beta


The website Eurogamer ground to a halt on Tuesday night, as word spread they were giving away 5800 beta keys for the PS3's showpiece title LittleBigPlanet. After much ranting, raving, liberal swearing and desperately hitting the refresh button every few seconds, I finally got a key and I'm now in the beta.

Of course some money grabbing buggers were quick off the mark, and put their beta codes online - charging around $100 a pop.

As I sit here typing with a mug of tea and a packet of Hob Nobs by my side, my download is at 61 per cent and a night of fun lies ahead. Who cares about my pounding headache or the stomach cramps I've been suffering from all day? This is LittleBigPlanet, folks. And, seeing as the beta doesn't finish until October 12, I'll be amazed if I play anything else over the course of the next few weeks.

I'll report back when I've had some quality time with my most anticipated title of 2008...

No comments: